When placing an order from this website, you accept our terms and conditions as explained below.
In these terms and conditions the following definitions apply to the terms used.
- ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to Booze Free ltd and anyone appointed to act on its behalf.
- ‘website’ refers to the website found at www.boozefree.uk
- ‘you’ refers to you, the customer
- ‘Mainland UK’ covers the UK excluding areas listed below under ‘Other Locations’ due to significantly higher delivery costs.
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions, at any time, without notice.
A minimum order value of £30 (excluding delivery) applies to all orders. We calculate the order value after any deductions from offers, coupons or vouchers.
Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday and usually before the end of the next working day. We do not dispatch orders at weekends or on bank holidays.
We will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and another when your order has been completed and dispatched.
We aim to ensure our stock status is valid and current at the time you order to minimise the need for substitutions. On rare occasions however, it may be necessary to replace one or more of the products you order with an alternative product. Any substitutions made will be of similar style and of equal or greater value where possible.
The alcohol content quoted on this website reflects the levels quoted by the manufacturers of the products. The alcohol categories in which we place products on this website are as follows:
- ‘Non-alcoholic’ means 0.05% alcohol by volume (ABV) or less. As we only show alcohol content to one decimal place these products will be shown as 0.0% as they are considered non-alcoholic under UK legislation.
- ‘Ultra-low alcohol’ means 0.5% ABV or less. We have chosen to use this term to avoid confusion as the term ‘alcohol-free’ has different meanings in different countries.
- ‘Low alcohol’ means more than 0.5% ABV but not more than 1.2% ABV.
- ‘Reduced alcohol’ means more than 1.2% ABV but is still reduced compared to levels that might normally be expected.
For orders placed through the website, we are only able to deliver within Mainland UK. When you enter your delivery postcode at the checkout, your delivery options will be displayed.
Mainland UK – we offer Free Delivery using a next day delivery service for all orders over £45. For smaller orders we offer a flat rate next day delivery service for £4.99.
Local Delivery – we offer a local delivery service at a reduced rate of £2.99 for deliveries in and around Salisbury. This option is available to postcodes SP1 to SP5 and will show automatically as an option at the checkout. You must select this option when ordering to benefit from the lower cost.
Local Collection – We also offer a collection option. Collections are between 9am-4pm Monday to Friday by prior arrangement.
This is only offered through the checkout to the following postcodes:
- Bath postcodes starting BA12,
- Bournemouth postcodes starting BH21, BH24, BH81,
- Salisbury postcodes starting SP1 to SP11,
- Southampton postcodes starting SO20, SO43, SO51,
- Swindon postcodes starting SN8 to SN10.
You must select the collection option at checkout and we will contact you to confirm when you expect to collect your order. You will need to bring the card you paid with when collecting. If you would like to collect but your postcode is not in those listed above and so the option does not appear at the checkout stage, please Contact Us to arrange.
Other Locations – For deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, the Scottish Highland and Islands, and any international orders please use the Contact Us form to discuss your requirements. Any such orders are accepted at our discretion.
Please allow at least 3 business days for delivery, more at busy times of the year. If your delivery has not been received after 5 business days or if you experience any issues regarding your delivery, please Contact Us and we will do our best to rectify any issue.
Note: If your order contains items currently on backorder, you should expect your delivery to take longer than usual as dispatch will be delayed.
All prices quoted above include VAT.
In addition to your legal rights, you can cancel your order for a refund within 14 days of it being delivered.
To cancel, please use the Contact Us form on the website within 14 days of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. We will then provide you with the address to which you should return your items. You must take reasonable care of the item(s) and must not use them. You must return the items as soon as possible and within 14 days of notifying us of your intention to return. You will be responsible for the cost of return, ensuring that the items are received, and that they are in saleable condition. We recommend that you consider using a tracked delivery service to ensure that your returns are delivered to us.